Thursday, August 16, 2012

Norwegian Air Shuttle big Autumn Sales start Tue 21.8 - Cheap flights Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki and many other cities

Norwegian Air Shuttle is a low fares airline with strong market position in Scandinavia. In Central Europe they market themselves as gateway to Scandinavia. Norwegian flies from many european metropoles to scandinavian capitals. They have flights from Paris, Rome, Barcelona, London and many other city to scandinavian capitals Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.

Norwegian Air Shuttle is definetely a low fares airline but not as much oriented on cost savings as for example Ryanair. Just like EasyJet Norwegian Air Shuttle usually uses normal airports and avoids more distant airports that Ryanair uses (Milan Bergamo, Brussels Charleroi, London Luton/Stansted, Barcelona Girona etc.).

Norwegian Air Shuttle will have a big Autumn Sales campaign starting Tuesday August 21st. Sales prices are still a secret but it's very likely that there will be cheap flights between Scandinavian capitals and big european cities. If you are looking for cheap flights to Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki or Oslo, it's worth visiting website of Norwegian Air Shuttle next week.

1 comment:

  1. I know I am planning to visit a "land" that is not entirely foreign, only foreign to me. As an adventurer, I am on a journey that I believe will last me my whole life. A new relationship, discovery, or awareness excites me.
    Flights to kinshasa
    Cheap Flights to kinshasa
    Cheap Air Tickets to kinshasa

    ReplyDelete